|Job Ref:||204648245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
telent Business Analyst, Warwick/Haywood Road|
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
With current annual revenues of £399M, 2,000 employees and 23 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation's infrastructure.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Oracle - Experience of delivering a successful applications project using Oracle Ebusiness Suite with experience of Supply Chain, Warehouse Management (WB), Purchase to Pay and Logistics processes.
* Technical knowledge and experience of configuring Ebusiness Suite modules, MSCA, Order Management, Projects, Procurement and Inventory
* A computing, technical or business degree or equivalent experience.
* Excellent understanding of business applications and software development process (including traditional and Agile methodologies).
* Process Mapping (familiarity with common tools such as Visio or Nimbus).
Typical Deliverables :
* To liaise with the telent business units to deliver application solutions to meet their requirements - in particular using Oracle eBusiness Suite.
* To provide support to the business units to enable them to effectively use their applications - which includes the development / deployment of new Business Processes and Application Training / Work Instructions as required to facilitate this.
* Team working to consolidate knowledge, requirements and solutions to deliver the best team result.
* Analytical and creative ability to develop logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
* Self-motivated and results orientated to see complex problems through to a solution.
* Able to relate to end users, business managers, developers, and other team members.
* Ability to adapt to new circumstances, work under time pressure, learn quickly and capture requirements rapidly.
Excellent employee benefits
tTelent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays,
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion