|Job Ref:||204648266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gray||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Our client are one of the fastest growing housing and construction companies in the UK. As a business they build more than 5000 houses each year as well as working on education and Extra Care projects|
As a Project Manager you will have full control of site with a team of Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers under your control, you will be capable of planning and managing the day to day site activities and ensure completion of work within time and budget and in accordance to all the companies procedures and policies
• Establish the site office and compound in accordance with the company standard layout and maintain it in good order.
• Produce Weekly Planning Sheet to schedule trades and agree this with sub-contractors, including resource requirements.
• Liaise with multi-utility/statutory providers to ensure that mains and services are installed/diverted/re-located in line with programmed requirements.
• Hold weekly meetings with the Home Sales Executive,
• Lead and motivate the site team (direct employees and sub-contractors) to achieve the required objectives.
• Control of Work In Progress - Schedule materials in line with the programme, .
• Carry out routine inspections to ensure that instructions are carried out, the specification and site presentation requirements are complied with, and the required quality standards are met.
• Complete Monthly KPI's for sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Check and authorise the fortnightly/monthly sub-contractor requests for payment.
• Previous Site experience is essential, importantly as Project Manager.
• Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
• Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
• Professional attitude and approach to work.
• Ability to competently operate MS Office (Word & Excel).
As well as the chance to work with one of the industries leading companies you will receive a competitive salary, car/car allowance and annual bonus