|Job Ref:||204648316||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum PACKAGE||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - NEW BUILD- CITY OF LONDON - £60-70K+PACKAGE |
My client is a financially stable, top 10 Main Contractor, with a turnover in excess of £750 Million.
They are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to work on New Build and Structural refurbishment schemes in CITY OF LONDON, ranging from £15Mil - £50Mil in value. The Sectors my Client are involved in include Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Education.
As Senior Site Manager you will be reporting into a Project Manager and will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
My client is a prestigious contractor who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
To be considered for the Senior Site Manager role, you must have the following experience:
* Experienced and proven ability as a number 2 on projects in excess of £15m+
* Varied project experience
* Have come from a trades background or obtained an industry recognised degree
* Have a stable career working for any other leading contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
* Have at least 5 years' experience in the construction industry
To discuss this Senior Site Manager vacancy or any other Senior Site Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - NEW BUILD- CITY OF LONDON - £60-70K+PACKAGE