|Job Ref:||204648337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £70000/annum Company Car / Allowence + Other Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Role: Conducting all commercial duties on a variety of Projects in the Aviation Sector.
Location: Gatwick Airport
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Package: Basic up to £70k (negotiable per candidate's experience) + Package (includes company car / allowance and other benefits)
Company: My client is a top 10 Main Building Contractor with an annual turnover of over £3B.
My client is looking for a dedicated Senior Quantity Surveyor to work as the Commercial Lead on their Gatwick airport projects which include Security Moves, NB + Refurb of Car Park Works, Ceiling and Lift Replacements to name a few. There is a steady pipeline, with 7 years of expected works. For the right person they will offer excellent remuneration as well as unrivalled career progression.
• All Surveying duties on Aviation Projects valued £250k - £10M.
• Managing subcontractor packages, payments and valuations.
• Managing Assistant and Project Quantity Surveyors underneath them.
• Procurement of Subcontractors and Materials.
• Must have proven NEC experience.
• Must have experience working on projects up to the value of £10M.
• Candidates will ideally have Aviation experience, or experience working in similar sectors.
Applications: If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV. Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted