|Job Ref:||204648342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000/annum £30,000 per annum + Shift Allowance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
A prestigious manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Engineer based in Manchester to join its expanding team.|
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you would be responsible for undertaking all required maintenance duties which would include planned, preventative and corrective maintenance, using skills and experience to resolve plant related problems in an effective and timely manner.
As the Maintenance Engineer your duties will be to:
• Ensure all company Health and Safety procedures are upheld at all time.
• Complete work requests, planned and preventative maintenance tasks.
• Respond to and resolve plant equipment breakdowns / failures.
• Record and report all daily work related activity.
• Provide support to ongoing Site Continuous Improvement Projects.
• Be actively involved in the delivery of Total Preventative Maintenance activities.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
• A time served Mechanical / Electrical Engineer and have formal academic qualifications.
• Technical / managerial knowledge.
• Previous experience within a manufacturing / factory environment.
• Good knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
• Computer literate.
• An excellent communicator and a good team player.
You will be working a continental shift rota including days and nights.
In return, the Maintenance Engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 per annum plus shift allowance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.