|Job Ref:||204648345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandbach||Address:||Post Code:||CW11||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Usual benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Highways and Infrastructure CAD Technician|
Salary: £30000-£40000 + Benefits and dependant on experience
Location: North West England
Our major client is looking to recruit CAD Technicians. The successful post-holders will be responsible for working as part of the standards and design team to produce engineering drawings, schedules and other documents to enable the estimating, building or recording of construction projects.
* Interpret instructions from Design Engineers, Project Engineers and Delivery Managers regarding technical production of drawings
* Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with available drawings and specifications of information issued
* Must of used Civil 3D on infrastructure projects.
* Contribute towards risk register and procurement schedule requirements as required
* Ensure to complete drawings to schedule as required
* Complete and comply with all operational site Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
* Adhere to published CAD standards for Ground Engineering in order to produce high quality deliverables.
* Be flexible and adaptable regarding CAD task programmes with respect to both
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* ONC / HNC in a Civil or Construction related discipline
* Must of used the following: Civil 3D, Revit and ideal if you have used Navis.
* Worked on Infrastructure, highways, roads, bridges, heavy civils.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview