|Job Ref:||204648395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum PACKAGE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
FINISHING FOREMAN - NEW BUILD- CITY OF LONDON - £40-45K+PACKAGE |
My client is a market leader within the construction industry, with a turnover in excess of £800 Million.
They are currently looking for a Finishing Foreman to work on New Build and Structural refurbishment schemes in CITY OF LONDON, ranging from £10Mil - £30Mil in value. The sectors my Client work in include Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Retail and Higher Education.
As Finishing Foreman you will be reporting into a Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for the following:
* Attending daily briefings
* Overseeing site operations
* Supervising sub-contractors and other labour workers
* Maintaining health and safety records
* Managing plant and labour returns
* Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
My client is a prestigious contractor who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
To be considered for the Finishing Foreman role, you must have the following experience:
* Experienced and proven ability as finishing Foreman on projects in excess of £5m+
* Varied project experience
* Have come from a trades background or obtained an industry recognised degree
* Have a stable career working for any other leading contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
* Have at least 2/3 years' experience in the construction industry
To discuss this Finishing Foreman vacancy or any other Finishing Foreman roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
FINISHING FOREMAN - NEW BUILD- CITY OF LONDON - £40-45K+PACKAGE