|Job Ref:||204648409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Bricklayer - Rugby|
Edge Careers are recruiting on behalf of a regional contractor who require for an experienced Bricklayer.
As an experienced bricklayer who has previously worked on a Construction site, your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Cutting openings for new doorways
* Ensuring brickwork is neat and tidy
* Complying with health and safety procedures set out by the company
Requirements for the bricklayer role are as follows:
* Current and valid CSCS card with NVQ Bricklaying
* Abrasive Wheels Certificate
* Previous experience of working as a bricklayer on a construction site.
* Must be able to provide their own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
* Provide two references of work carried out in a similar role
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Sam Shaw at Edge Careers. (Apply online only)