|Job Ref:||204646188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
£22-23,000 per annum, plus bonus.
Fully expensed company car.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (3.30pm Friday)
Our client is a well-established niche manufacturer, having been in the industry for over 40 years. They are looking for a Production Manager to join its ranks.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes.
* Excellent previous managerial/supervisory experience.
* Candidate knowledge of plastics would be beneficial, but not essential.
* Commercially aware and able to make key decisions.
* Strong communication skills.
* Able and willing to learn and develop.
* Good interpersonal skills.
Leading a team of 4, your main roles and responsibilities will include.
* Manage the day to day running of the production department.
* Ensuring tight deadlines are met.
* Responsibility for quality of output.
* Monitoring of staff performance.
* Ensuring KPI's are achieved.
* Motivate, train and develop staff members.
* Responsibility for departmental health and safety.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Management, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.