|Job Ref:||204646322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Site Manager - New Build Housing |
£38,000 - £40,000
Our client is a main contractor based in the North West who due to successfully work winning has a requirement for a Site Manager based in the North West area. They are currently looking to add a Site Manager to their business to work on a £3 million new build residential site in South Manchester.
•Manage the day-to-day control and organisation of site operations, including employees and sub-contractors.
•Record performance and progress of site operations and sub-contractors.
•Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and material.
•Execution of effective Health & Safety on site.
•Record progress and offer valuable contribution within construction meetings.
•Carry out company compliance and administration.
• Responsible for the planning and establishment of activities related to site set up; including management of labour resources and materials
• Responsible for all aspects of onsite Health & Safety to ensure compliance with legislation and Company procedures
• Managing the onsite labour team including direct employees, agency labour and subcontractors
• Ensuring the onsite labour team have the requisite skill, qualifications and experience to carry out their activities by regularly monitoring performance and quality of work
• Managing performance, team conflict and communication issues where necessary
• Managing effective progress meetings with site team and attending meetings where necessary
• Ensuring the appropriate management systems, work processes and procedures are complied with
to ensure successful outcome of the contract
• Continually seeking opportunities to enhance relationships and service provision to clients, both internal and external
• Liaising directly with design teams and client representatives
• Applying a leadership style which is in line with the overall culture and values of the business
• Preparation and production of progress reports for client/team meetings
• Managing time and delegating effectively
• Undertaking learning and development activities to enable improvement in personal performance effectiveness
•Minimum 10 years Site Manager experience ideally working on New build residential schemes.
•Strong Programming skills.
•The ability to co-ordinate sub-contractors
•Site Quality awareness
•Strong knowledge of construction methods and practice
•Awareness and understand current Regulations & Legislation
•Proven track record of Health & Safety compliance
•CSCS Card (Manager)
•CITB/IOSH Site Management Safety Training Scheme