|Job Ref:||204646345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Job Title: Microsoft Consultant|
Package: £80,000 - £90,000 base + Bonus + Benefits, with ongoing opportunities within the business
Our client is a rapidly growing provider of innovative IT solutions and services. Currently they are looking to complement their team by hiring a Microsoft Consultant.
The Microsoft Consultant is responsible for providing the technical and solution expertise required to support and optimise sales and marketing activity, and is rewarded partly based on sales results. The role requires a good understanding of the businesses Microsoft offerings, predominantly focussed on O365, Azure, EMS and Lync/Skype for Business. You will need good experience in scoping, designing, deploying and optimising Microsoft solutions.
Responsibilities will span the entire sales lifecycle, from initial bid qualification and solution scoping right through to project and client hand over to the delivery and operations teams. You will also oversee and get involved in implementation.
The focus of the role is to maximise bid success by ensuring a 'technical win', with occasional billable consulting work.
* Working alongside the Head of Pre-Sales to help implement and develop the Microsoft Practice vision & strategy.
* Liaising with clients to help qualify and support sales opportunities with sales team, including regular presentations and demonstrations.
* Overall responsibility for the development and finalisation of proposal content, high level designs, RFIs, RFPs, ITT aligned to customer business requirements.
* Coordinate technical expertise to correctly specify equipment and estimate consulting days required for solution pricing.
* Keep abreast of vertical industry and horizontal technology developments that may create opportunity or risk for sales activity.
* Building strong peer relationships with colleagues, internal stakeholders and clients.
Experience and Qualifications
* An excellent understanding of Microsoft Solutions: O365, Azure, EMS, Lync, Skype for Business etc .
* Degree level education, or equivalent.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in designing Microsoft Solutions for clients through consultative, business led engagement.
* Experience designing and architecting large complex Microsoft Solutions involving on premise and cloud technologies.
* MCSE, MCITP
* Exposure to other general vendors - Cisco, VMware, AWS etc
Skills & Attributes
* Appropriate levels of presence and professionalism expected from an industry expert.
* Enjoy being in front of clients whilst possessing constant thirst to develop, and articulate client relevance and value.
* A problem solver.
* Ability to present complex technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood by non-technical or semi-technical audiences.
* Possess an agile, responsive, 'hands on' approach.
* Take ownership of problems, handle pressure and able to prioritise.
* Have a passion for quality, be structured and detail oriented.
* Be able to generate high quality documentation and content.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills, verbal & written.
* Able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with key individuals at all levels both externally and internally to achieve client success.
* Have strong ethical values based on doing what is best for the company's clients and the company itself, upholding a high quality approach at all times.
* Flexible approach with a willingness to travel to clients as required and 'go the extra mile' to meet proposal, client and internal deadlines.
Interested? If you feel you have the skills and would like to take the next step in your career... apply now