|Job Ref:||204646354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum TBC||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Are you looking to join a growing, forward thinking software company that will enable you to grow and develop your experience? This really is a genuine opportunity to develop your career in the Software development and web sector. |
What's the job?
To act as the primary business contact for the customer and be responsible for customer satisfaction.
Be a bridge between the customer and the companies services, facilitating successful work and fostering positive relationships.
• Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on customer deliverables
• Review all major deliverables (strategic brief, functional spec., technical spec. etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Business Manager of any problems that may arise.
• Work closely with the project team in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues/ and or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Communicates the customers goals and represents the customer's interests to the team
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set realistic client expectations.
• Provides clear understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Consistently provides excellent customer service to accounts as well as represents customer needs and goals with the organisation
• Build long term relationships with the customers to encourage new and repeat business
• Explore and develop any new business opportunities or expansion of service within existing customer accounts.
• Support and empower the customer within the software development process, ensuring transparency and clarity.
• To work collaboratively with all key stakeholders
• Provide the customer with technical understanding by translating process or product information into non-technical plain English.
• Communicate any essential changes that arise through discussions with the customer and relay them to the business.
• Collaborate internally with sales and technical colleagues to ensure new developments are practicable.
• Negotiate project costings in liaison with technical colleagues to close sales with existing customers.
• Take an active role in coordinating, documenting and delivering client training, with support from the technical team.
Behaviours and qualities
• Ability to communicate confidently and professionally on all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Self motivated and confident
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Collaborative leadership and decision-making skills.
• Experienced conflict management skills
• Calm and pragmatic approach to high-pressure situations.
• Good teamwork and partnership skills
• Solution focused with strong problem solving capability
• A minimum of 2 years experience working closely with customers, managing accounts and understanding customer businesses.
• University education or appropriate software industry experience.
• Experience working in web development and/or IT industries, is highly desirable
• Experience preparing business requirements.
• Understanding of web development and digital marketing.
• An appropriate level of familiarity with software development.
• Some knowledge of project management practices.
• Design awareness.
• Understanding of business and the basic concepts that drive business decisions.
Apply now to be considered for this great position