|Job Ref:||204646433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Our client is dedicated to delivering the highest levels of service and leading edge technology to ensure their client's life safety and security needs are comprehensively met.|
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our client's dynamic IT Department. The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about project delivery with an interest in Information Technology.
Our client is a fast paced and friendly company. You will bring professionalism, exceptional customer service and communication skills. You will also be confident in prioritising a sometimes challenging workload whilst remaining calm under pressure.
To be successful you will be expected to have experience in leading and deploying large projects and you will be responsible for projects of up to £1,000,000.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
* Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
* To establish the client requirements.
* To facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
* Define project tasks and resource requirements as well as plan and schedule project timelines while also tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools.
* Develop and produce full scale project design and plan with the assistance of Technical Architect and Technical Engineers.
* Assemble and coordinate project staff as well as installation and commissioning activities carried out in a controlled manner.
* To act as a focal point in all matters of design and development.
* To take full responsibility for the Health and Safety on the project including regular reporting, organising toolbox talks etc and attending Clients Health and Safety meetings.
* Manage the life cycle project budget throughout with regular cost control and when required prepare regular applications to the client in line with project costs.
Essential Requirements for the successful candidate;
* 3 or more years' experience as a Project Manager, with end-to-end responsibility for delivery.
* Experience managing a variety of technology projects.
* Thorough understanding of the project management process throughout the lifecycle, and the ability to identify issues and take corrective action.
* Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
* Very good educational background, preferably in an IT related field.
* Full UK driving license.
Although not essential the following would be desirable;
* Prince2 Practitioner preferred
* ITIL qualification.
* Knowledge of all applicable quality systems such as ISO9001