|Job Ref:||204646519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Seeking an IT Support Manager with good commercial business experience in managing an IT support team for an opportunity based on the outskirts of Taunton, Somerset.|
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday with a salary of £30,000- £40,000 PA DOE.
Your primary mission in this role will be to lead the IT Support department ensuring that all client requirements are met.
* To ensure the company network remains stable providing support to all aspects of Information Technology.
* To engage with departmental managers to drive the business forward ensuring all client and Director requests, are met to the highest standard.
* To project manage all network hardware and infrastructure maintenance of internal and external company systems.
* To provide full support to all users of our systems including external third parties and clients.
* To support, advise and train junior support staff.
* To assist with procurement of all company assets.
* To assist with Company BCP/DR planning.
* Full understanding IT infrastructure and systems
* Knowledge of insurance industry.
* Knowledge of our client base.
* Knowledge of current IT developments.
* Knowledge of the internal and external systems.
* Knowledge of staff support.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience of a commercial IT environment.
* Extended proven experience and skills within IT Support.
* Managerial experience preferable
* Extensive IT industry experience
If you are interested in this role then please apply online or contact Rebecca or Vicky on (Apply online only) to discuss further.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website (url removed) for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer