|Job Ref:||204646532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Energy Modeller - London|
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, renowned for delivering expect building services and sustainable design consultancy, has a fantastic position for an Energy Modeller to join their sustainability and energy team based in London.
Education: For this role candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant Environmental / Engineering discipline and will member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE (or similar).
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with demonstrable experience of undertaking energy modelling work using the latest IES (VE) software to assist with Part L compliance. Applicants who also have experience in undertaking SBEM assessments will be at an advantage.
- Undertaking energy modelling work using IES
- Assisting with the development of energy strategies
- Completing heat load analysis
- Advising clients on all areas of sustainable design and implementing solutions
- Assisting the team with the delivery of BREEAM, SAP and CfSH assessments
- Liaising with design teams
- Report writing
- Joining an award winning consultancy, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you