|Job Ref:||204646545||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Technical Coordinator - £36 - £42k plus package |
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a 5* Housebuilder operating to provide new private homes and a proportion of affordable units across Beds/Herts/Cambs. With the expansion of the business unit, a vacancy is available within the Technical department in Beds.
The role holder will be responsible for running their assigned projects, and coordinating all necessary technical information and tasks, which will include:
* Supporting the Technical Manager with Land Appraisal details and the development of Planning Applications
* Developing and Coordinating all required Technical Information for tender purposes
* Supporting the Development Engineer with the procurement of Service delivery, Civil Engineering details, foundations, etc
* Programming resources either externally or internally to meet business plan objectives
* The production of accurate detailed information in line with programmes and budgets
* Reviewing all information to be issued for accuracy and efficiency.
* Providing all necessary associated Health & Safety Information
* Providing support for all internal and external parties and responding to queries promptly and effectively.
Experience and Qualifications:
* HND/HNC in Building Studies/Construction or equivalent
* Good level of IT literacy with experience of AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel & Word
* Experience of technical aspects of house building / Building Regulations
* An understanding of Planning Legislation
* Construction Design & Management Regulations
* Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies
* Good level of organisation and work management
* Good time management and to adhere to deadlines
* Ability to solve technical issues efficiently and effectively
For more info please call Gary Hazeldene on (Apply online only) or email your CV to