|Job Ref:||204646548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterlee||Address:||Post Code:||SR8||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
LAB/PHARMACEUTICAL/FOOD INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
My client, a dynamic and growing pharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced Multi-skilled engineer to join their busy packaging area.
* Maintaining, installing and servicing all the packaging machinery on site
* Electrical and Mechanical work on Weight checking, blister packaging and carton packing machines
* Fault finding on PLC's (Schneider/Siemens)
In order for candidates to be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
* Qualified in Electrical or Mechanical discipline
* Experienced working on various packaging equipment
* Electrical Qualifications (17th Edition)
Interviews are due to take place in the next 2 weeks, so if interested please apply now. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Anastasia Todd at Search Consultancy, Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age