|Job Ref:||204646611||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Systems/Software Support Analyst|
We are currently recruiting for a Systems/Software Support Analyst to work at our Birmingham (Elmdon Trading Estate near the NEC) offices. This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £20,000 [depending on experience] working 40 hours per week.
Our client is the UK's leading provider of management solutions and parking technology across public and private sectors, they design, install and maintain bay sensor solutions that give real time availability of parking in the "on street" environment.
We are looking for someone to join the Technology team to provide support to their solutions, internal and external. The role will be office based although you might be required to travel around the UK.
* Previous experience working in a technology support role
* High level of Excel or Access experience/knowledge
* Experience of supporting web and data rich applications
* Analytically minded
* Experience of producing management information reports
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Software packages (excel/word etc.)
* Customer facing and excellent telephone qualities with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent time management skills, and the ability to achieve tight reporting deadlines
* Be able to work on your own initiative
Salary circa £20,000 per annum
28 days holiday
Exceptional in house and on the job training
Great team environment and real career progression
We are keen to attract candidates with enthusiasm, who are keen to forge a career in cutting edge technology. We will also consider graduates with relevant qualifications and some "hands on" experience, eager to improve on their skills.
If you can demonstrate a willingness to learn and prove yourself to be an able and effective team player, we can offer you a great career opportunity with an innovative, ground-breaking and well respected market leader in our field.
Please apply with CV and covering letter confirming current salary
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible