|Job Ref:||204646729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Electrical Design Engineer | Fife | Permanent | £30000 to £35000|
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multinational manufacturing company providing waste management solutions to the public and private sector globally.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for managing the design and development of heavy vehicles and hoists within the engineering department, with emphasis on the electrical engineering.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Project management of new products and enhancements to existing products.
* Ensure the completion of projects against set deadlines at all times.
* Provide line support to the production department.
* Employ existing knowledge and experience to proactively troubleshoot and solve engineering and quality problems.
* To liaise with customers/contractors/manufacturers to aid the design/ development and aftercare of products
The successful candidate is likely to have a relevant degree level qualification (Electrical Engineering) with previous experience in a similar position designing electrical systems in a production driven environment. Specific experience of PLC programming, control systems, fault finding and diagnosis of potential issues is required.
Experience with Codesys, AutoCAD and Creo production would be an advantage