|Job Ref:||204646730||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Manager to assist with property maintenance at this luxury establishment. This job will also involve managing renovations, installations and maintenance (proactive and reactive). The client can offer a very competitive salary and benefits package. The hours will be 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, on a shift basis. |
* Ensure the upkeep of the site whilst managing a team of engineers, covering for the manager at times.
* Manage repair and response times.
* Manage planned and preventative maintenance schedules and ensure appropriate staffing to each job.
* Liaise and follow up with departments on a regular basis.
* Improve the profitability of the business using energy saving schemes
* Be aware of all health and safety procedures and keep up to date with new legislation.
You will need previous experience in a Maintenance/Senior Shift Engineer role. Ideally you will have 2+ years experience, working alongside contractors and be qualified to at least CIEH intermediate (preferably higher). The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate mixed engineering skills, including electrics, plumbing etc. It will be necessary for you to hold a full UK driving licence