|Job Ref:||204646755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum Major Company Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineering Team leader to join this world class manufacturer.|
Is part of a medium sized group of food manufacturing companies focused on healthy eating products. They are a well-established manufacturer of a wide variety of freshly squeezed fruit juices and prepared fruit salads supplied to the major multiple retailers.
Is an Engineering Team Leader working days (06:00am - 18:00pm) on a two week rotating shift pattern. Key responsibilities will include:
* To manage the department's day to day operation and work within a Health and Safety driven culture and to effectively organise and co-ordinate the daily activities of the Maintenance Engineers.
* To manage the day to day performance of the Engineering service across the business to ensure Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Availability, Quality and Performance measures are maintained and exceeded.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Must be a time served and qualified Engineering Team Leader - Multi-skilled preferred. The candidate will also have awareness of hygiene standards in a food environment. Other key skills will include:
* A knowledge of automated process control
* Management of Engineering personnel (essential)
* Knowledge of quality control ISO documentation
* Having the ability to motivate and encourage a sense of urgency, when problems are identified they must be addressed immediately.
If this Engineering Team Leader role is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector