|Job Ref:||204646787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£17000 - £18000/annum £17,000 - 18,000||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Sales Ledger Assistant |
RICS promotes professional standards and qualifications in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Their talented team are the driving force, ensuring that the right education, skills and integrity are at the heart of the profession.
They are growing their team around the world and offer a stimulating career where you can really make a difference. Consistently recognised in Best Companies as one of the top Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For, you`d enjoy an engaging and vibrant environment with the opportunity to increase your skills and achieve your ambitions.
Position: Sales Ledger Assistant
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Salary: £17k - £18k per annum
This role is responsible for daily processing of all GBP and international receipts for member subscriptions, corporate accounts and all commercial revenue. You will also process all invoice requests / imports for income across all revenue streams (including not limited to Events, Regulations, DRS, BCIS, and Subscriptions etc.).
- Assist Senior sales ledger assistant to ensure efficient cash / invoicing allocation is maintained
- Liaise with customers and originating departments to resolve queries and disputes
- Resolve any queries arising when applying cash
- Assist Senior sales ledger assistant to ensure service levels meet the required standards and expectations of the Institution
- Liaise with senior accounts assistants on payments received to ensure accurate cash allocation
- Provide support across the whole finance department where required
- Meet departmental and individual KPIs
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of double-entry book-keeping and operation of ledgers
- Specific knowledge of Dynamics AX (Accounting system)
- Ability to communicate (written / verbal) with members of staff and customers
- Use of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Query resolution experience
- Understanding of general and sub ledgers. (Preferable)
You may have experience of the following: Sales Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Controller, Sales Ledger Administrator, Accounts Receivable Controller, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Excel, Intercompany Accounts, Bookkeeping, International Receipts, Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics, General Ledger, Sub Ledgers, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation