|Job Ref:||204647066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum CAR PARK, BENEFITS||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Are you looking to work for a provider that manage campaigns on behalf of their clients?|
Do you have excellent IT skills and experience of working with Access Databases?
My client based in Maidenhead is looking for a Data Processor to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working a lot with Access Databases so you must have previous experience!
Your main duties will involve;
- Ensuring overall accuracy of data quality in accordance with the DPA and business goals.
- Perform data selections in response to requests from other business areas.
- Develop and maintain reports using Microsoft Access, VBA and Excel.
- Cleaning and maintaining integrity of clients data.
- Duplication and manipulation for jobs up to 1.5 million records.
- Import and export of data from multiple sources.
- Find and implement new ways of dealing with data issues in order to improve business performance.
The successful candidate must have;
- A good understanding of the functionality of databases and data management principles.
- Knowledge of data protection and it's impact on data - and how such functionality is incorporated into business management principles.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and VBA.
- Experience with SQL and SQL server (would be advantageous)
- Good use of Excel including creating and using pivot tables for reporting purposes.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self starter.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Car Park.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer