|Job Ref:||204647084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + £15,000 benefit package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Mane Contract Services are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer (Rail) to join a well established engineering firm based in the Midlands (Derby).|
As a Project Engineer, you will be an integral member of the rail engineering and operations team, working on high level projects across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers continuous career progression and the opportunity to control your own personal development.
Salary & Package:
* Base Salary of £30,000 - £40,000.
* 36 hours per week - any over this is paid as overtime.
* Saturday shifts are paid at 1.5 times hourly daily rate (pro rata)
* Sunday shifts are paid double.
* Statutory Holiday, Pension, Healthcare as standard.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
* Lead the technical delivery of rail engineering projects from the Derby Office.
* Take responsibility and assist with the integration of various design teams; from design delivery to the program(s)
* Act as one of the client contacts in regards to technical and design issues.
* Ensure the inter disciplinary checks (IDC) are undertaken throughout the project life cycle and a formal IDC is carried out prior to the delivery
* Ensure design change control estimates and associated scopes are co-ordinated
* Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline.
* [if no degree, a strong experience in engineering from working your way up through the industry].
* Happy to eventually (or already) work towards chartership or institutional membership.
* At least 2-3 years' experience within the UK rail industry.
- NA in civil engineering
* Knowledge of CAD/BIM (any level).
* Good knowledge of engineering standards for the UK rail network.
Please Note: Due to the high level of interest expected in this role, we are only able to currently accept applications from individuals who hold an Right to Work in the UK.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please click "Apply" and follow the subsequent instructions. For other roles or to have a confidential discussion, please contact a member of the Rail & Infrastructure Team via the Mane Contract Services website