|Job Ref:||204649801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tadley||Address:||Post Code:||RG26||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
£350 - £450
World leading IT Defence company are looking for an SC Cleared Exchange Consultant to assist the customer with the migration ot their existing AD and Exchange environment to a hosted 365 platform. You must have current SC Clearance for this role.
Exchange Technical Consultant to work with the AD Technical consultant and customer to: -
1) Capture detailed requirements.
2) Develop a Migration Strategy including development and documentation of the migration process
4) Development of tools to support the migration of Exchange Mailboxes.
5) Testing of the migration process and tools within the test environment.
6) Review the migration infrastructure provided by HPE ES\AWE
7) Preparation of the Exchange Mailbox Migration
8) Implement the solution for the migration of the Exchange Mailboxes The work will entail using ExMerge utility in the source environment to export PST files from an Exchange 2003 service and then using the Office365 Import service (network transfer) to import PST files to Office365 mailboxes. Exchange 2003 knowledge is also required to assist onsite staff with any modifications required to the legacy Exchange environment in order to allow Office365 Exchange and legacy Exchange to coexist during a transition period