|Job Ref:||204649807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum free parking etc||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN|
Accord Appointments are working alongside a well Established business of over 25 years. They are a Structural and Civil Engineering Practice based on the outskirts of Romsey, Hampshire. Our client specialise in residential and commercial developments in Southern England, offering clients both advice and a full design service on all aspects of highways, drainage and structural matters.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Civil Engineering Technician to meet our clients increasing workload in the residential housing market.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
• To prepare residential housing estate Engineering layouts detailing construction of roads and drainage to serve developments
• Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
• Prepare off site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authority to secure Section 278 Agreements
• Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
• Knowledge of Microdrainage and PDS design software desirable.
• Proficient in the use of Auto Cad.
A competitive salary to be commensurate with experience, together with health insurance and a group pension scheme are offered.
...In the meantime, please like and follow our Facebook page- (Accord appointments at Romsey) for daily job updates