|Job Ref:||204649890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Goole||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Engineer. My client is heavy engineering company based in the North Lincolnshire. |
The mechanical Engineer will work within the Technical Engineering team and be required to investigate issues associated with mechanical equipment, including lifting equipment.
The Mechanical Engineer's duties will include:
* Investigate problems and devise solutions
* Assess damage and estimate repair costs and times
* Devise performance improvements (equipment upgrading/uprating), obsolescence considerations etc.
* Ensure department is run in line with strict health & safety standards
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Educated to a degree level in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
* Hold a NEBOSH General certificate
* Experience of working heavy manufacturing setting
* Knowledge of lifting Equipment and LEEA regulations
* Able to analyse data and identify opportunities for improvement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (Apply online only) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, Humberside and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment