|Job Ref:||204649923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£30000 - £500000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
£30K - £50K depending on candidate
Are you an experienced and independent Electrical Engineer with the ability to work on your own projects working with minimal supervision?
Would working for a consultancy who genuinely value their staff on a personal level be of interest?
Are you able to work with Revit MEP and looking for more exposure using the software?
Are you looking for a social, friendly and successful working environment within a consultancy that enjoy their work?
I am looking for an enthusiastic Electrical Engineer with around 5+ years experience who is driven to further their own career - this consultancy can offer progression, development and exposure to a varied range of projects. They can also offer further training with Revit MEP, a software package which is becoming more and more in demand due to government regulations which came in last April.
The successful candidate will have a solid career history and ideally meet all of the following criteria:-
- Ideally degree level qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- Must hold the ability to work on your own projects with minimal supervision - ideally someone working towards senior level.
- Experience using software packages such as Amtec, Relux and Dialux.
- Excellent organisation and communications skills.
- Solid career history in building services design.
- Driven, outgoing, personable, social and professional.
What will this company could be able to offer you in return?
- Private healthcare
- Car Allowance - depending on seniority
- Flexible working hours if needed
- Regular incentives and social events
If you would like more information on this position, please feel free get in contact with me on either (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). For a swifter response please call before hand or submit details directly to my email