|Job Ref:||204649941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
Mainframe Security Engineer - Top Secret Security - Glasgow - Permanent |
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Mainframe Security Engineer focused on Security to join a leading global investment bank set in the heart of Glasgow's booming financial district.
You will be responsible for supporting the banks Mainframe security products and act as the escalation point for all Mainframe security issues and bring innovative security solutions to a complex Mainframe environment. You will also be responsible for leveraging new technology features into the existing mainframe security suite and integrate these technologies into the current infrastructure.
* Scheduling and coordinating of software/OS upgrades and patches and testing these upgrades
* Develop technical solutions to business problems based upon security best practices
* Develop automation, tooling, reports, utilities, and batch programs
* Troubleshoot and track issue tickets with various vendors
* Coordinate with Security Management team to review security proposals and assess technical feasibility
* Extensive Top Secret mainframe security experience
* Experience with distributed security such as UNIX, USS
* Experience with Mainframe batch and reporting languages including JCL, REXX and/or SAS
You will be offered a market leading salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a challenging and collaborative environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age