|Job Ref:||204649956||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£35 - £47/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Effectively team leader within a multi-disciplinary engineering project team to ensure delivery of a process solution that meets the required outcomes and budget. During the lifecycle of a project the Lead Process Engineer could be involved in any one or more of the following stages:
1. Work Winning. Develop a process solution that will meet the client requirements.
2. Delivery. Finalise detailed design deliverables required for construction, commissioning and testing.
3. Construction / Commissioning / Testing. Provide technical support to the construction team and liaise with the site process commissioning engineer.
1. Detailed process knowledge of one or more of the following areas within the UK water sector: waste water; sludge / energy; drinking water.
2. Ability to communicate effectively within multi-disciplinary project teams.
3. Good time management to ensure deliverable completion across several projects.
4. Ability to author process deliverables: design basis; process flow diagram; mass-energy balance; calculations; P&IDs; process description; control philosophy.
5. Working towards chartered status, or equivalent, with a commitment to CPD.
6. Designing for safety.
Supported by the Process Engineering Team and reporting to the Technical Lead on professional matters and the design manager on project-related matters.
1. Read and understand relevant Client documents such as: Employers Works Information; Asset Standards; Engineering Specifications.
2. To work to the Project Delivery System (PDS).
3. To understand and work to relevant regulations.
4. Ensure that deliverables have been checked and reviewed prior to external issue.
5. Record design changes, decisions, risks and opportunities through the lifecycle of the project.
6. Familiarisation with key requirements in the client framework agreement.
1. ADMS software training / experience.
2. Biowin software training / experience.
3. DSEAR competency.
4. HAZOP team member training / experience.
5. CDM training / awareness.
6. Hydraulics knowledge.
7. Intermediate to Advanced level of experience with MS Office suite of applications.
8. An awareness of NEC3 contract ways of working.
9. CSCS card holder