|Job Ref:||204649978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£24999 - £29999/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Front End Developer / Web Developer|
You will be working for a small, growing and dynamic digital agency based just outside Slough. The ideal Front End Developer will be brought in to work a variety of different projects including Websites, Apps, Augmented and Virtual Reality.
The ideal role for a Front End developer looking to take their career to the next level while directly impacting the growth of the company they work for. In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary along with a competitive pension package and health insurance scheme.
Role and Responsibilities of Front End Developer:
* Work on a variety of front end projects.
* Work closely with both the backend and design teams.
* Be able to understand and react to client requirements.
* Directly assist with the growth of the agency.
Skills Required for Digital Design Manager:
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop
* Knowledge and experience of responsive layouts.
* Experience working on backend is beneficial (PHP, .Net)
* Knowledge of cross browser compatibility.
£25,000 to £30,000 + Health Insurance Scheme + Competitive Pension.
Jacob Moore - Consultant at Reqiva Ltd - (Apply online only)