|Job Ref:||204649992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£44999 - £69999/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Senior Web Developer|
A chance to be part of the strategy behind a newly formed Digital Hub within a successful Technology Organisation.
A newly appointed Technical Director has been brought in to grow a Digital Hub with a view to build Web Solutions with modern web frameworks and tools. The ideal Web Developer will have an agnostic approach to Web Development and be adaptable to different Programming Languages.
The Technical Director is keen to develop a Technology Stack with the new appointed Web Developers and promote a collaborative environment. This will include exploratory work and continual improvement with the latest tools and frameworks such as Django, Laravel, NA and CMS's such as Umbraco, Wordpress, Drupal.
Technical Skill set:
* Strong experience building scalable Web Applications, Websites and various Digital Campaigns
* Knowledge of modern CMSs and FrameWorks such as Wordpress | Umbraco | Drupal | Laravel | Django
* Agnostic approach to Software Development Languages
* Best practices in Software Development processes including Agile, Scrum and Kanban
* Collaborative in nature and full of innovative and fresh ideas
Salary for Senior Web Developer:
£40,000 to £70,000
If you are interested in this role please contact Nick Goodwin at Reqiva on (Apply online only) or