|Job Ref:||204650014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Ambitious Lead Urban Designer/Master planner sought to join our clients Manchester office. You will be joining a team made up of Urban Designers, Master planners, Architects and Landscape Architects who design, detail and deliver the highest quality city transformations and urban developments. |
They work on projects across a full range of urban scales through-out the UK. The team consists of over 70 staff who work collaboratively with the very best clients and design teams in the UK.
This is a senior / leadership position within the team; you will have responsibility for identifying and pursuing project opportunities and building strategic client relationships as well as taking forward and leading projects.
Desired attributes include:
* An established market reputation in urban design and master planning projects in the UK Strong existing client networks, industry profile and knowledge.
* Previous experience of designing town centres and city districts with a track record of exceptional projects related to urban environments.
* Skilled in strategy and delivery, with demonstrable experience of lead consultant role and a track record of effective project collaboration.
* Excellent communication skills, ability to work with major clients and stakeholders to consult and present.
* Qualification in Architecture, Urban Design, Town Planning or Landscape Architecture.
If you are interested in this role or something similar in the master planning/Town planning industry, please do not hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only).
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business