|Job Ref:||204650024||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Senior Buyer / Buyer|
Up to £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a buyer for an automotive client based in Gloucester on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage, lead and develop procurement category strategies that support the business need and align with the organisational values, vision and goal, whilst ensuring that supply chain selection criteria is clear to meet the same.
* Enable the delivery of year on year savings and qualitative improvements via exercising all elements of Purchasing best practice' and Category Management Tools, Techniques and Processes.
* Contractually aware and able to provide clear direction to staff and advise key stakeholders on the delivery of procurement strategies and the drive for best value, working collaboratively with colleagues across the business to maximize business benefit.
* Continuously improves the quality of supplier performance and service delivery in order to minimise operational and legislative risk.
The successful applicant must
* A proven track record in Procurement experience
* Strong project/supplier management
* Relevant Category experience across automotive manufacturing
* Experienced Pre and Post contract knowledge.
* Ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
If you or anyone you know may be interested please call Max on (Apply online only) or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy