|Job Ref:||204650464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Near Alton||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Within a friendly, well established global travel provider a brand new opportunity for an IT Support Executive has arisen at an exciting time in the development of the company's technology. |
Working closely alongside the IT/Operations Director, the IT Support Executive would suit someone looking to develop their IT skills within a hands-on environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating site content libraries and maintaining them on internal/external sites
• Providing 1st line helpdesk / technical support to users with hardware, software, network and printing issues
• Updating and maintaining newsfeeds
• Building and maintaining the company intranet website
• Social media updates
• Client database management
• Call centre set up/management
• Other IT related projects to meet the needs of the business
Ideally with a degree or qualification within a computer science discipline, combined with strong communication skills and a willingness to learn. The ability to understand networking is essential as is the capability to self-motivate and work autonomously.
With an enthusiasm for problem solving and fault resolution, this is an organic role that will develop around you!
Please note that this is in rural location on the outskirts of Alton therefore a driving licence and your own transport is essential.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion