|Job Ref:||204650470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250 - £320/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Security Analyst - urgent requirement|
2 month contract
Location: Central London
Rate: £(Apply online only) per day
Global financial company
A Security Analyst is required to audit and validate the Production Security Review questionnaire where he/she should get the questionnaire answered from application manager and prepare the execution report for the Application Security team.
1) Circulating and follow-up the Production Security Review questionnaire with application managers
2) Help App managers understand the questionnaire (especially technical security questions)
3) Collect and validate the responses from app managers
4) Prepare a summary analysis report based on responses for Application security team
Security knowledge required:
* Knowledge and understanding of common security requirements in applications
* Basic knowledge of Authentication, Authorization, Session Management, Access Control, Data protection and operational security
* Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies
* Knowledge of validating the checklist with help of Burp Proxy and SSL scan tool
* Knowledge of standard SDLC practices
This role is moving at a very fast pace and interviews are being lined up from Monday 19th September with an aim to start as soon as possible afterwards.
If you think this role could be of interest, do send your CV or call on (Apply online only).