|Job Ref:||204650503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a well known engineering client for an Internal Sales Engineer in their excellent, modern facility in Doncaster.|
The Internal Sales Engineer will be the first point of contact for customers looking for the right product for their needs;
* Handling incoming calls from customers and providing guidance as to the appropriate product for their needs
* Putting together written quotations for customers
* Monitoring the progress of live quotations
* Providing technical support both internally and externally
Nicholas Associates would be interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate;
* A background in a Mechanical Engineering environment with a solid technical understanding
* Experience in an internal or external sales role
* Established for over 100 years
* Part of a well known international group
* A salary of up to £30k plus benefits
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your cv straight to me.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)