|Job Ref:||204651798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00/hour + Pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Quality Inspector, Inspector, Inspection, Manual Measurement, CMM, Engineering, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Position: Permanent, Location: Leicester, Salary: £19,000 p.a|
QUALITY INSPECTOR WANTED - PERMANENT!
EMBS are currently working in partnership with a progressive yet well established engineering company who are seeking an Inspector to join their existing quality team, working on a permanent basis at their Leicester site.
The company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced technologies supplying into the aerospace and defence industries.
This role is due to growth and further expansion to help the current team deal with the increased demands of new and existing projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Inspection of complex high value gas turbine components
* Maintaining Production Inspection Specification in regard to quality requirements
* Liaising with all relevant departments in regard to quality issues
* Visual inspection checks and pin gauge checks
Skills / Requirements:
* Previous inspection experience
* Ability to perform visual inspection checking for defects etc.
* Use of manual measuring equipment including verniers, calipers etc.
* Perform pin gauge checks
* Read and interpret engineering drawings and follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
* Precision engineering environment background
* High attention level to detail
* Experience of operating CMM's would be advantageous
* Hours per week: 37
* Shift: Days (Flexi working hours)
* Hourly rate: £9.87 per hour
* Overtime available
* Holidays - 25 + stat
* Sick Pay
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to or contact James Hall on (Apply online only)