|Job Ref:||204651800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
We are a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
The Role - Field Service Engineer
We currently have a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer to cover Edinburgh/Glasgow and surrounding areas. This role reports the National Pipette & Analytical Service Manager.
The key aim of our Analytical Field Service Engineers is to be responsible for effectively and efficiently completing all service related activities to satisfy customer requirements and to enhance Mettler Toledo service profitability.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Attending breakdowns
* Carrying out routine service visits and certification/calibration activities
* Installation of new instruments
* You will take charge of the above activities and perform them to enhance and re-enforce the MT- Customer relationship at all times.
* Ensure that all requirements under Health and Safety legislation; customer specific site regulations & required quality systems are adhered to
* At times you will also be required to provide personal information to our customers so that they can conduct their security checks.
What you will need to succeed:
* Having a background in Field service is desirable
* Whilst we don't require any specific qualifications, this position would potentially suit someone with a HNC/HND qualification
* You will have a good understanding of Chemistry or at least a keen interest.
* This role will be a very hands on position so candidates who enjoy mechanical/electrical challenges will be welcome to apply.
* You will be required to work away from home on a regular basis both in the UK and abroad.
* We are seeking proactive, self-motivated candidates who are customer focused and outcome orientated.
* Applicants should be professional and able to demonstrate a flexible approach with a sense of urgency and effective time management skills.
* Applicants will possess a full driving license and will be flexible enough to cover other areas in the UK as required
* You should ideally be located in Edinburgh/Glasgow.
What the company will offer:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
* One Team
* Global Reach
* Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 13, 000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
To apply for the position of Field Service Engineer please click on apply and upload your CV