|Job Ref:||204651803||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Kelly Services, working on behalf of an expanding business in the North East. My client, a market leader in the design of Aluminum products are recruiting for an experienced Revit Technician to join their growing team on a long term contract basis.|
As the Revit Technician, you will be responsible for preparing detailed design drawings and specifications, ensuring that they meet relevant regulations and standards. As well as this, you will be developing Revit within the company, implementing standards and training staff, therefore an extensive knowledge and proficient usage of Revit will be crucial.
- First rate Revit user
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to teach and willingness to share skills
- Good communication skills to cooperate with design team members
- Well organised with good time management skills
- As the ideal Revit Technician you will produce high-quality designs for a range of exciting projects
This is a contract position for a minimum of 6 months with a view of extension. Salary is negotiable DOE.
To enquire about this position please contact the Richard Hendry on (Apply online only).
Kelly Services UK Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position