|Job Ref:||204650547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ferndown||Address:||Post Code:||BH22||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Job Title: IT Development Specialist|
Salary: £20-25K DOE
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
An exciting new role has arisen to work with the Head of Product Development working for a Specialist Insurance Underwriting Provider. You will be working as the technical development support behind their comprehensive contact management system.
Duties will include:
* Product Development of their system
* Support the development of new products through build of the system to enhance the customer's journeys. This will include developing rating matrices and integrating documents into the system
* Support the deployment of system releases.
* General contact management and system Management
* Own production of reports and risk reports for the team
* Create new agents and add user logins to the system
* Support development of Contact Management System/CRM solution and manage updates and data
* Data input of client and transaction entries into the back office system
You will be very IT technically minded and quick to learn new systems. You will be confident with excel and understand development language/platforms. The system is already pre coded but you will have the ability to navigate, manipulate and test data.
Ideally you will have worked with contact management systems in the past and understand and have will have worked in a financial sector previously.
This role would suit someone who is very IT technically minded with an IT/System Development qualification looking to develop their skills with support
Key Skills Required:
* Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to work on own/ part of a team
* Commercially aware - good understanding of customer journey
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: (url removed)