|Job Ref:||204650583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£20.00 - £30.00/hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
LAUNCH TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER|
FTC - 10 MONTHS
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to represent our client at their customer sites and resolve any issues during prototype build.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate previous experience of working in an automotive manufacturing environment.
* Monitor build at customer site and lead practical problem solving investigations
* Resolving any issues as they arise and implement corrective action
* Work closely with customer and provide regular reports to engineering teams
* Carryout or assist in rework operations/software updates
* Participate in meetings to assess progress on project build and discuss actions
* Produce and update engineering data and BOM files
* Qualified Engineer with experience of working in an automotive manufacturing environment
* Experience of resolving day to day issues during customer build
* Hands on approach to problem solving to keep production line going
* Ability to read/interrogate 2D/3D CAD models (Catia V5 preferred)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Full UK driving licence
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or for more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on (Apply online only).
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy