|Job Ref:||204650592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Car Allowance, Pension and Healthcar||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Senior Bid Manager - Cardiff|
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of bidding regulations and sustainable codes and have an appreciation of sector guidance documents. The candidate should have a good understanding of tender processes and possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as programme, commercial and contractual awareness to effectively manage the tender process.
The role requires working closely with a number of internal and external parties and candidates will need to be well organised, be computer literate and possess excellent communication skills.
* Oversee all bids within the department to ensure consistent content, message and presentation
* Ensure all bids have a win strategy that is communicated to all team members and reflected in the submission
* Develop and maintain knowledge base of submission responses
* Manage specific bids from receipt of tender documentation to handover to the production team
* Lead the tender team at Bidders Conferences, Mid-term interviews and post tender interviews as required
* Examine the tender documentation and identify the Clients' requirements for the tender return and communicate to the team in the form of a Deliverables Matrix
* Develop a strategy for winning each individual bid. This should include, but not be limited to, quality, design development, innovation, supply chain, financial & legal response
* Hold launch meetings & regular review meetings with the bid team to ensure that the bid is on course
* Compile and monitor bid costs including obtaining quotations for external consultant input as required and raise requisitions / payments as appropriate
* Lead production of the bid document in both electronic and hard copy formats. Supervise administration & graphic design staff working on the document. Liaise with external printers & graphic designers as required
* Write sections of the document and format content
* Ensure quality control checks are carried out on the submission to ensure compliance & excellence.
* Ensure timely delivery of the completed documents
* Manage final negotiations leading to Contract signing
* Maintain topical knowledge of the requirements of the marketplace and maintain up to date resource for practical presentation
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Oliver Smith at Edge Careers