|Job Ref:||204650614||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum Overtime, bonus, pension, other be||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Maintenance Engineers - Electrical bias|
Salary: £30,000 - £30,000-36,000
Numerous of our notorious clients within food industry based in Leicester are recruiting. This is an outstanding opportunity for all skilled maintenance engineers to apply now in order to be considered to work for industry known leaders. Maintenance engineers from the manufacturing/FMCG industries are needed to fulfil these positions as soon as possible due to the companies undergoing huge growth!
In return you will benefit from working for a blue chip organisation that offer incomparable opportunities for technical and career progression.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer, Electrically bias
• PLC experience - Fault Finding
• Mechanically competent
• Work on food/packaging machines: Ovens, Slicers, Dicers, Mixers, Shrink wrap, Sealers, Tray seals and vacuum pack machines
• Work a varied shift pattern (Earlies, Days, Afternoons, Nights)
• Experience working within an FMCG environment
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working as part of a team
• Regular training and development
• Competitive salary package with overtime
• Expanding Business
• Heavy investments into the maintenance departments
Benefits: Overtime, bonus, pension, other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt on