|Job Ref:||204650637||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£0 - £35000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Stores Technician |
To £35k DOE + Excellent Benefits
Interim - Days
Our client - a large global manufacturer is looking for a competent and switched on Stores Technician to assist in the mechanical department of their impressive site in Kent.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a stores or engineering background and have some experience of SAP
* Coordinating the operation of the technical stores ensuring stock levels are maintained.
* Ensuring stock accuracy using SAP inventory management system
* Generating reports as required relating to stock activity
* Actively contributing to the activities and responsibilities of the engineering department.
* Identifying opportunities for stores process improvements
* IT Literate (MS Office and SAP or systems experience desirable)
* Stores and inventory experience
* High attention to detail
* Basic mechanical engineering understanding
* Highly motivated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward thinking business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy