|Job Ref:||204650649||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
On behalf of one of our clients I am seeking to recruit an experienced Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Warrington area.
The work will involve a £20 million commercial scheme on a care home project, and you will be responsible for the main surveying duties on this project.
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, and the rate is negotiable dependant on your experience and suitability to the role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Quantity Surveying and will have the skillset required to come in and ensure the job is performed to high standards.
You should be personable, enthusiastic, demonstrate excellent client skills with a pragmatic approach and the ability to perform well under pressure within a busy team.
Expected Duties Include
* Working as part of the project team to ensure all commercial matters and procedures are
* correctly dealt with
* Procurement of sub-contract packages
* Agreement of the valuation of any variations
* Preparation of sub-contract agreements
* Checking of sub-contractors interim and final account applications and preparation of
* associated payments
* Cost control and preparation of periodic financial reconciliations, reports and forecasts
* Dealing with correspondence in relation to commercial and contractual issues
* Liaison with site management, accounts and other members of the project team to obtain
* information and keep interested parties informed
If you would like any further information or would be interested in applying for this vacancy please contact Calum Peacock on NA or email