|Job Ref:||204650712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
My client in Huntingdon are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to be a productive member of the development team that designs, builds, tests and supports their products to a high standard.|
* Be involved with the development, testing and maintenance of their products and services to their coding standards.
* To liase with the QA team in order to ensure that products are released on time for QA and successfully address all testing feedback within its scheduled timeframe while retaining product quality
* Provide post production support of production systems and services and resolving software bugs.
* Any other additional duties deemed necessary as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Ensure that information security is considered at all stages of the project lifecycle.
* Document processes to the requirements of ISO 9001 & 27001
* Knowledge of object orientated techniques (OOP)
* Knowledge of MVC pattern
* Use of a integrated development environment (IDE) such as Xcode, Visual Studio, Eclipse
* Degree level qualification, Diploma or equivalent experience