|Job Ref:||204650721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60 - £70/annum package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - MEDIUM SIZED CONTRACTOR - UP TO £70K + BENEFITS|
My client is a multi disciplined practice focusing on constructions delivery and consultancy who work with a variety of leading public and private sector clients. They operate across sectors including residential, education, healthcare, regeneration and mixed-use.
They have over 20 years of experience in their specialist sectors and currently employ over 100 staff members. With our client each day will bring you a new and different challenge and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
My client will give you the chance to progress and develop within a successful growing company.
* Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
* Regularly reviews project accountabilities.
* Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
* Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
* Liaises with client and project teams to maximize group CR policies and or opportunities.
* Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
* Ensure main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
* Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
* Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximize project value.
* Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:-
* Measurement and valuation
* Contractual instructions / notices / orders
* Health and Safety
* Monthly MCR
* Procurement reports
* Agree and produce main and subcontract final
* 5 years experience running own projects
* Comfortable managing 1-2 people
* Demonstrable experience working on residential sites
* Minimum 5 years experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other quantity surveyor roles within the commercial build sector, please contact Jen on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)