|Job Ref:||204650775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum Progression + Training||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Position: First Line Technical Support Engineer|
Salary/Package: £21,000 - £22,000 + Progression + Training
Alecto Recruitment are representing a fantastic opportunity in the AV/IT industry with one of the world's most respected and internationally recognised developers of home automation software and technology.
* Full Time, Permanent, Monday-Friday role
* Based out of office in Surrey
* Technical training provided
* Opportunity to move and progress in the business
* Handle customer's questions and issues on all software and hardware using online help, product documentation and knowledge gained from training.
* Ensure calls and emails are answered and resolved in timely fashion.
* Identify and correct or advise on operational issues with customer systems.
* Work together with direct colleagues and other Technical Support teams to resolve customer questions and issues.
Candidate's required skillset:
* Degree level education within engineering / IT.
* Previous experience working in customer service and satisfaction.
* Ability to listen and assess customer's issues.
* Ability to troubleshoot a system through deductive reasoning.
* Ability to respond intelligently and patiently in a well-articulated manor.
* Positive attitude when speaking with customers on the phone.
* Extensive computer knowledge
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
* Team player
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit