|Job Ref:||204650782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum Full package + Bonus||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Senior Project Manager - £25m New Build Hotel|
Circa £80k + Full Package + Bonus - London - EC1
A medium contractor, one of the few companies to continue growing throughout the recession, now has an urgent requirement for a Senior Project Manager, with complete responsibility for a £25m new build hotel, in Central London.
The scheme will include the demolition of 3 existing buildings, with the construction of an 8 storey R/C Frame, and then complete fit out, and will run until Autumn 2018.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully seeing a project of similar size from start through to completion. The role will also require the Senior Project Manager to be able to do long term planning using Microsoft Asta Power Project.
The main responsibility for the Project Manager will be to:
* Manage and oversee contract from commencement to completion, attend tender and pre start interviews. Build and maintain excellent client relationships, whilst overseeing all phases of the construction process.
* Instigate and chair subcontractor progress meetings. Attendance of project meetings.
* Build excellent working relationships with all sectors of the project team; manage the structural engineer and architects (D&B contract).
* Programme long term, followed by regular short term programming as the project evolves. Monitoring and reporting of actual progress against contract programme.
* Compile monthly site progress report.
* Overall responsibility for the sites health & safety, carry out weekly audits and attend fortnightly independent audit.
* Formulate and compile close out schedules to ensure completion and quality.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable employer with sustainable growth, and on offer will be a good salary and package.
If you would like to apply for this Project Manager role, please email your updated CV or call me on NA